Prices are subject to change without notice. All orders are accepted based on prices and terms prevailing at the time of order.
• On the web: www.gocaddygolf.com
• By phone: Our customer Service lines are open from 8:00am-5:00pm (CT) Mon-Fri.
• Our Toll-Free number is 800-440-5280.
Terms of Payment
• Credit Card: VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover
• Prices subject to change without notice. All orders are accepted based on prices and terms prevailing at the time of order.
Returns are not allowed for CUSTOM ASSEMBLED clubs that have had loft or lie adjustments except as covered by our warranty policy. No refunds, No returns, No Exceptions.
We are confident that your purchase will help you play better golf at a better price, so confident that if you are unhappy with the performance of the club we offer you the following options within 30 days of your purchase
The 30 Day Playability Guarantee
We offer 75% credit (in store) for equipment that has normal use
We offer 100% credit (in store) for equipment that is unused
Full refund for items other than clubs that are unused
A GoCaddy Golf representative must authorize all returns. For authorization please call 479-967-5280 / 800-440-5280. At the time of authorization you will be issued a Return Authorization Number. This number must accompany your return. When returning any item, please include in the package: your name, address, phone number and the Return Authorization Number. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping merchandise back to GoCaddy Golf. The only exception to this is if the warehouse incorrectly picked the order. GoCaddy Golf will pay for return shipping to customers on items that were not filled correctly. Items returned that have not been used are subject to a 20 percent restocking fee, unless the item was sent to a customer in error. Custom club orders, where the clubs are built to non-standard specifications, are excluded from this offer. Club heads that are damaged outside the face with scratches or dents, either on the sole or the crown are not covered by this offer.
Shipping costs are not credited, customer is responsible for all shipping costs.
Prepackaged Full sets are not covered by this offer.
Any club that was sold in a used condition is not covered by this offer.
Any club that was not assembled by GoCaddy Golf, Inc. is not covered by this offer.
Any club altered from the original manufacturers specifications voids this offer.
• GoCaddy Golf Inc. warrants all club heads to be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use for a period of one year from the date of purchase. The warranty covers only defective merchandise or products that are out of specification. A credit will be issued for products covered under the warranty upon return of the defective merchandise. Returns due to improper assembly or installation will not be credited. Any modifications or alterations to any GoCaddy Golf Inc. product will void the warranty. GoCaddy Golf Inc.'s responsibility is limited only to the value of the defective products.
• We pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and quality of our custom built golf clubs. Your satisfaction is our guarantee. We offer this simple, straight forward guarantee. We will replace any defective golf shaft that is damaged in the normal use of play. All of our golf steel and graphite shafts come with a One Year Warranty. Some manufactures offer a lifetime warranty on their shafts. GoCaddy Golf will handle the warranty during the first year. After that period, you will need to return the shaft directly to the manufacturer. We will re-set a head that comes loose at no charge during the first year.
• We will repair or replace any defective golf head that was damaged in the normal use of play for a period of 1 year. Labor is covered during the 1st year.
• Component heads, shafts, and grips are subject to a 14 day return on unused and undamaged components only. Returns of unused components will result in a 20% restocking fee.
• Any dents on the top, bottom or sides of club will be considered abuse. These new oversize/thin face heads are very thin in the body of the club to keep the weight down. Be careful, NOT to slam them against the ground, they will dent. Please use a headcover as heads will also dent from other clubs hitting them in the bag.
• Bending of hosels will nullify our product guarantee. Any driver that dents due to a ball being struck outside the face will not be covered by warranty. Dents on the sole or on top of the club are not covered. Normal wear from play is not covered.
• Any shaft broken 2 inches or more above the hosel will be classified as an abused club.
• Clubs that has had repairs not made by GoCaddy Golf, Inc. voids the warranty.
• Used components cannot be returned.
• Freight is not covered under the warranty.
• Long Drive Shaft Limitation: Due to the extreme nature of the use of long drive shafts (all shafts over 47”), warranty replacements for these shafts are only available where the breakage was solely due to defects in the workmanship of the material used to manufacture the shaft, which will be determined in the sole and absolute discretion of the manufacturer. If warranty is issued the shaft will be replaced one time at 25% of purchase price. This is the limitation imposed by the manufacturer.
Shortages, Damaged Goods and Returns
• All items are carefully counted and checked before shipping. Please inspect your shipment upon arrival. All shipments with major visible damage should be refused. If there are any damaged items or shortages, please keep all boxes and packing materials and notify GoCaddy Golf Inc. and the carrier immediately. All claims must include your Customer Number and the original or a copy of the invoice. Claims must be made within 10 days of receipt of the order.
• A Return Authorization Number for items to be returned must be issued by our Customer Service Department
(800-440-5280) before any return shipment will be accepted by GoCaddy Golf Inc. All returns must include the original or a copy of the original invoice and must be shipped prepaid at the customers expense. Shipping charges are not refundable.
The following products may NOT be returned:
1. Used merchandise.
2. Special orders.
3. Custom golf clubs.
4. Personalized items.
• Back orders will be accepted at customers request and will be shipped as quickly as possible, in the order that they are received. Back orders for items not due within 30 days will not be accepted. GoCaddy Golf Inc. cannot guarantee that all items on back order will be filled.
Shipping Policy and Rates
Most items listed on our price list are carried in stock and will be shipped as soon as possible after we receive your order. All sale and closeout merchandise is sold on a first-come first-served basis. Please supply a street address (no P.O. Boxes) for your shipping address.
Shipping charges are listed below.
Shipments are by USPS Priority Mail or FedEx.
GoCaddy Golf takes seriously the issue of security. Each time you send your credit card number and billing and shipping information, we use the industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to prevent the information from being intercepted. You should also know that we do not store your credit card or ordering information online. This strategy, combined with SSL provides you with the highest level of security. We do not exchange, sell, or share your personal information with anyone! Period.